-Put up the ‘famous people tag button’ and link back to the person who tagged you
-Answer the questions
-Tag the ten last people who commented on your blog (excluding anonymytes or the person who tagged you)
- Who’s your favorite singer/group?
I’m going to be one of those people and say I don’t really have a favorite singer or band. Switchfoot used to be my favorite in high school, and I still love them, but I just haven’t kept up with their newer albums. And my favorite songs change all the time as well.
- If your favorite male actor was in the same room as you right now, what would your reaction be?
I would blush profusely and probably stutter A LOT.
- Is there a famous person you used to love but (due to something they have done in their life) you’ve suddenly changed your mind?
Yeah. Johnny Depp used to be my favorite actor, but I’ve started liking him less and less.
- Name a famous person you like whose name starts with a V.
Vincent Cassel. He played the Beast in the recent French live-action adaptation of Beauty and the Beast. I loved that movie by the way.
- What’s one of your favorite red-carpet dresses?
Sandra Bullock is so beautiful, and I love her classic look here.
- Who’s your favorite Royal person?
Do they have to be living? Because my favorite monarch is Queen Victoria.
- Who’s your favorite child actor/actress?
I always thought Thomas Brodie-Sangster was adorable in Love Actually & Nanny McPhee :)
- Is there an actor/actress you actually like their private lives of? (Not sure if that last question was properly phrased.)
There are several: Ben Affleck & Jennifer Garner, Hugh Jackman, Tom Hiddleston, John Krasinski & Emily Blunt, to name a few.
- Do you think that the actors/actresses have improved these last 100 years?
I think they act differently, and maybe they’ve improved in some ways, but that doesn’t mean actors in the early days of film were bad (definitely not).
- What’s the weirdest famous-people name?
I know there are plenty…but I’m totally blanking right now =P
- Do you think you look like a famous person? Which one(s)?
I’ve been told I look like Donna (Laura Prepon) from That 70s Show
- Share your favorite famous-person quote.
My favorite poem is “Ode On a Grecian Urn” by John Keats, and this is my favorite line. It has always resonated deeply within me. But another famous person quote that inspires me is this one by Walt Disney:
- Who’s your favorite dancer?
I can’t really answer this question…I’m not familiar with very many dancers =/
- Why is your favorite actress your favorite one? When did you decide that she was your favorite?
Emily Blunt is my favorite actress, and I think she became my favorite after I saw her in The Young Victoria. I also love The Jane Austen Book Club and The Devil Wears Prada. Plus, I
- Have you ever met/seen/been close to a famous person?
Yes, I met Jon Foreman before a Switchfoot concert :)
And now I tag the last 10 people who commented on my blog to fill out this survey for yourselves! No pressure, only if you want to of course :)