Greetings from Florida! This post is coming from the good ‘ol Sunshine State, where I will be until tomorrow. Our trip to the States has been wonderful thus far, and I am quite sad that we will be headed back to la France in a week, but it will be nice to see our puppy again after so long.
This post is also coming from our brand new iPad that my parents surprised us with for Christmas! It is convenient writing from here :)
Check back later next week for my “Visit to the States Bucket List” (yes I made one before flying over here–I know all you expats can relate), but for now enjoy this fun little piece all about the most interesting search terms that have brought readers to my blog. I can’t take credit for this idea, but hopefully it will bring you some smiles all the same :)
- work is not very hard – I don’t know anyone who can agree with this one, especially not any of the teachers I work with!
- interesting facts about parcheesi – umm…what?
- what is the best portrayal of mr rochester in a jane eyre movie – ahh! I like this question, and I think I answered it in this post, but out of the four adaptations I watched, I would have to say Toby Stephens in the 2006 BBC adaptation was my favorite portrayal. BBC always does well :)
- maleficent stained glass disneyland paris – don’t mind if I do:
- an american in france novel – maybe one day I’ll get around to writing one…but today is not that day.
- jimmy durante song in who’s got mail – those songs are awesome, right?? Here are the links to As Time Goes By and Make Someone Happy
- 5 month australian shepherd – well, if you insist :)
And there you have it! Maybe next year will turn up some funnier searches :) Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season! I myself hope to get back into blogging more often in the new year; right now I’m too engrossed in library books!
6 thoughts on “2013 Wrap Up Post: Most Interesting Search Engine Terms”
you photos are fantastic!! what a happy family ;) !!!
km (foggy daydreams)
Thank you! We have much to be happy about :)
Happy New Year! Hope your trip back to France is hassle-free. :)
Oh my! Your puppy is so cute! We have an Aussie too. He’s a red merle and he’s 10 years old. They are great dogs to have but sometimes too smart!
Glad to hear that you’ve had a good Christmas! Score on the I-Pad!
They are the best dogs! I would love to adopt another one someday when we have a huge yard :)