I know that we are already a month into the autumn season, but I’m just now getting around to sharing my Fall Bucket List!
Fall is my favorite season, and I’m especially excited about it this year because in a few more weeks we will be welcoming our little baby boy into our lives and I can’t wait to experience all my favorite holidays and fall activities with him :)
2015 Fall Bucket List
- Carve some pumpkins
- Go apple picking
- Make homemade apple pie and berry cobbler
- Decorate our apartment for fall
- Have a Harry Potter marathon (complete with HP themed snacks)
- Make crock-pot apple cider
- Finish crocheting Little Baby French Fry’s baby blanket
- (speaking of babies…) HAVE A BABY!
- Read some science fiction
- Go on a hayride (Matt really wants to do this)
- Prepare some freezer meals for after baby’s arrival
- Go to the farmer’s market before it closes
- Take our first family photo
I’ve technically already put up our autumn decor, but I haven’t posted any pictures of it yet, so that’s still coming :)
What are some of your favorite fall activities?