I know that we are already a month into the autumn season, but I’m just now getting around to sharing my Fall Bucket List!
Fall is my favorite season, and I’m especially excited about it this year because in a few more weeks we will be welcoming our little baby boy into our lives and I can’t wait to experience all my favorite holidays and fall activities with him :)
2015 Fall Bucket List
- Carve some pumpkins
- Go apple picking
- Make homemade apple pie and berry cobbler
- Decorate our apartment for fall
- Have a Harry Potter marathon (complete with HP themed snacks)
- Make crock-pot apple cider
- Finish crocheting Little Baby French Fry’s baby blanket
- (speaking of babies…) HAVE A BABY!
- Read some science fiction
- Go on a hayride (Matt really wants to do this)
- Prepare some freezer meals for after baby’s arrival
- Go to the farmer’s market before it closes
- Take our first family photo
I’ve technically already put up our autumn decor, but I haven’t posted any pictures of it yet, so that’s still coming :)
What are some of your favorite fall activities?
9 thoughts on “Fall Bucket List”
I don’t want to be a Debbie Downer here, but don’t be disappointed if you can’t accomplish all of the items on your list. You must have some kind of crazy “nesting” energy to even have this many items on your list! Once baby arrives, the last thing you’ll feel like doing is going in a hayride (though it could help jiggle the baby out if your overdue, LOL).
* Justin is fussing at me now, telling me, “Don’t crush all of her hopes and dreams!” I’m sorry if I did. I’m just weighing in. 😩
Hahaha no worries! Some of these things I’ve finished this week or am planning on doing this week and other things will naturally happen (like have a baby and take a family photo). The more ambitious goals aren’t as important, it just depends on how I feel :)
Just get your one hand baby feeding hold perfected and you can read all you want while your little one sleeps :) Happy Fall! I need to get back to the Farmer’s Market fast too- I think they close this week here.
I can’t wait to practice the “one hand baby feeding hold” :)
Crock pot apple cider? That sounds fabulous! I’m super impressed with your pumpkin carving skills. Those are awesome!
Thanks! It actually was a lot easier than expected. A little time consuming, but with stencils it wasn’t too challenging.
What a great bucket list for fall! I hope you and your little one are doing well (is he here yet?)!
He is!! I’ve been meaning to post his birth story, but you know how it is the first weeks after a new baby :) our family just left today so I’m sure I’ll be getting back to blogging this week. We’re doing great by the way. Thanks for asking!
Congratulations!!!! I’m so glad to hear that you’re all doing well!